Kin Privacy and Disclosure Statement
Kin is committed to protecting your privacy. Please take a moment to read our privacy and disclosure statement and contact us at [email protected]kin.co.nz if you have any concerns about the use of your personal information.
- At Kin we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and complying with the Privacy Act 1993. Your personal information is stored in our secure database and this is managed by Kin.
- Your personal information remains private and confidential to Kin; we will only pass your information to other organisations where we intend to represent you for employment opportunities.
Collection of personal information
Kin will collect and store personal information about you throughout the application process. This information may include:
- Personal information that you provide voluntarily when registering and completing forms;
- Any information you provide when you meet with us for interview;
- Information we gather as part of background checking including reference checks, ability and personality testing, and other tests or medical checks; and
- When you supply us with other information (whether verbal or in writing) at any stage of your application process
Use of personal information
Your personal information enables us to:
- Assess your suitability for roles you have applied for
- Represent you accurately to our clients for employment opportunities
- Conduct reference checking
- Facilitate any testing or assessment that may be needed as part of the recruitment process
- Communicate with you regarding employment opportunities you may be interested in
By applying to Kin on-line you accept our Privacy Statement Terms, and confirm that you have supplied us with true and correct information.