A bit about us...
Hatch is a digital investment platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – can we hear you say, ‘Hello Wall Street!’. Our aim is to provide our customers with easy, affordable, and reliable access to the largest, most liquid share markets in the world. We want our customers to be able to own a piece of the world’s largest companies, and benefit from their success! We are game-changers, we go above and beyond for our customers, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people.
Our values are we take initiative, we are considerate, we are hungry, and we have growth mindsets. If these align with your values, then you should definitely read on! The role
The Customer Success Specialist role is an opportunity to be involved in Hatch’s success story by creating positive experiences for our customers and helping us hit our growth targets. This role will be integral to the team and will work collaboratively to deliver exceptional customer service. This role will:
- Provide a high level of customer service with an authentic and human approach
- Champion the customer view and look for ways to make improvements
- Remove obstacles for our customers to increase our investor base
- Share customer insights with the wider Hatch team in a meaningful way
- Assist with on-boarding customers
- Collaborate with and assist the team with activities such as product testing
This is not your average role; it is dynamic and will likely evolve over time. It is key to our growth and directly influences our mission: To give every Kiwi the opportunity to be a world-class investor. About you
You will be flexible and adaptable, with a natural ability to build strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, and the wider Hatch team. Driven by a customer-centric approach, you will bring proven skills in customer success, and be self-motivated towards achieving results.
You will also have:
- 2yrs+ in a customer success role within a similar environment
- Experience supporting customers via a variety different digital channels
- Excellent organisation skills, including responsiveness and an ability to prioritise
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- A collaborative, proactive, optimistic approach, with a natural ability to build rapport
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills with a positive outlook
- A resilient and ‘can-do’ attitude
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Theresa Nguyen on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!