A bit about us...
Hatch is a digital investment platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – can we hear you say, ‘Hello Wall Street!’. Our aim is to provide our customers with easy, affordable, and reliable access to the largest, most liquid share markets in the world. We want our customers to be able to own a piece of the world’s largest companies, and benefit from their success! We are game-changers, we go above and beyond for our customers, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people.
Our values are we take initiative, we are considerate, we are hungry,
and we have growth mindsets
. If these align with your values, then you should definitely read on! The role
The newly created Digital Marketing Coordinator role is an opportunity to be involved across Hatch’s marketing activities and help us hit our growth targets. This role will be juggling multiple things and assisting our marketing team to spread the word about Hatch. This role will:
- Have a strong focus on paid digital marketing efforts
- Campaign implementation across digital channels
- Monitor, optimise and report on our marketing activities
- Distribute and promote our content
- Assist with building our brand consistently
- Collaborate with and assist the team on event coordination
This is not your average role; it is dynamic and will likely evolve over time. It is key to our growth and directly influences our mission: To give every Kiwi the opportunity to be a world-class investor. About you
You will be flexible and adaptable, with a natural ability to find innovation. Driven by learning and developing your craft, you will bring strong skills in digital marketing to this role.
You will also have:
- 2yrs+ in a digital marketing role
- Hands-on experience with Google Adwords and Facebook marketing
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience uploading, distributing and promoting content
- Strong interest in data and analytics
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills with a positive outlook
- A resilient and ‘can-do’ attitude
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on 022 015 0343 or [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!