Ocean is a Wellington based, NZ owned design agency who have been producing meaningful design solutions for over 30 years. Ocean believe design can change the world! Their vision is to support clients to fulfil their goals, by solving their problems through beautiful design. That philosophy is echoed internally too! Ocean enables their people to fulfil their potential which is why everyone loves working there!
At Ocean you’ll get the opportunity to work across multiple clients and on projects that play to your strengths and passions. The team at Ocean work in a self-managed way so you’ll have full autonomy over your projects with support whenever you need it. The team are massive collaborators too though, it’s how they’re able to produce the gold on every project.
The team are looking for a Project Manager who loves working alongside their clients and designers to project manage and help solve complex design challenges. They're looking for someone who is super organised, motivated, pro-active and enjoys being part of a flat structure where everyone knows their role to play and works hard to achieve their goals month on month. There probably isn’t a typical day, but on the whole it will look a little like this:
Ocean are also looking for someone who will bring to the table:
- managing multiple clients and projects at the same time
- building and maintaining deep client relationships
- leading and managing the process as well as being part of the team
- project management
- ensuring the customer is happy every step of the way.
- around 4 years experience in a design studio or agency environment
- an empathetic and positive nature
- high degrees of EQ to be able to read the temperature of a room with one look
- excellent attention to detail
- clear and confident communication ability
- the ability to juggle budgets, projects and identify opportunities for new business
- a passion for systems and processes
If this sounds like you and more, don’t muck around, click the ‘apply now’ button and send your CV and cover letter telling me why you are that special someone they’ve been looking for. Or contact [email protected]
for more information.