Sales Representative – Building/Construction Industry
- Successful locally owned Scaffolding company
- Attractive salary package – Base plus commission and vehicle
- Market leading service with a great professional company culture
Vertex is the fastest growing, most dynamic and professional Scaffolding company in Wellington. They have built a reputation for providing the very best in service, quality and reliability. Business is booming, so they are looking for great Sales Rep to join their busy team.
In this role you will cover all aspects of sales for the company across the Wellington region, including identifying new business opportunities and converting them to sales. You will enjoy building great working relationships with both existing and new commercial and residential clients. To be successful you will
In return you will:
- Preferably have previous Sales experience within the construction or building industry.
- Be a strong team player who is reliable, organized and responsible.
- Have a real customer service focus with great relationship building skills
- Be detail orientated and able to operate in a face-paced professional environment
- Have a “can do” attitude and display lots of drive and energy
- Be an effective communicator with good problem-solving skills.
- Earn a competitive salary package – Base + non-capped commission + company vehicle
- Enjoy working in this positive and professional working environment that has a great company culture - they look after their people
- Get In-depth on the job product and sales training and support
- Have an existing client base with plenty of warm leads - Business is Booming
- Be part of a well-known, successful and rapidly growing company with plenty of career growth potential.
If you are looking to join a growing organization that you can be proud to work for, a market leader with unrivaled expertise and a professional customer service approach, then “apply now” with your CV and cover letter or email [email protected]
for more information. Applications close 27.01.2020.