About the role
The Registration and Recertification Assistant is a key part of the Occupational Therapy Board team. This part-time role will see you being the first contact point for Occupational Therapists in New Zealand who are looking to find out information, register, or gain recertification.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Responding to emails or referring them to others within the team
- Answering queries via phone
- Ensuring communication with both internal and external parties is professional, courteous and timely
- Processing applications with a methodical approach
- Liaising with our contractors to ensure qualifications are assessed as needed
- Processing payments
- Filing and scanning to maintain accurate records
You will have a keen eye for detail and a natural ability to communicate. Our supportive team is looking for someone who brings:
- Tertiary qualification or experience in an administrative role
- A high level of customer service experience with outstanding people skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- A high level of integrity with the ability to manage confidential information
- A methodical and systematic approach to processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand is the regulatory body that oversees the registration and professional practice of all Occupational Therapists practising in New Zealand. Our aim is to ensure the safety of consumers that are using these services by ensuring that standards are met and upheld.
We have a team of hardworking and professional people who take a great deal of pride in the work that they do. Will you join us on our mission?
We have partnered with Kin to find the right person for this vital role. If this part-time opportunity sounds like you, then please apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us a bit about what makes you a good fit. Or if you have any questions, please contact Tracey on [email protected]
We will be reviewing CVs as we go so apply now!