The Nursing Council of New Zealand is the independent regulator for nurses in New Zealand, with better and safer care for people at its heart.
We have an important mission and working for the Nursing Council is an exciting opportunity for you to use and grow your skills, while working with a team that has a true purpose and take pride in the work they do.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who shares our values and has a desire to learn. If that sounds like you, read on! About the role
Reporting to the Chief Executive/Registrar (CE), this role provides efficient and effective administrative support across a range of tasks. You will also be responsible for:
- Diary management and prioritisation
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the CE/Registrar and assisting with proof reading and editing
- Overseeing and coordinating the notifications and complaints process
- Writing draft determinations
- Provide backup and support to other Executive Assistants
You will be adaptable, proactive, and have outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You will have a high level of initiative and be able to balance multiple priorities at once. We are looking for an Executive Assistant who has:
- A tertiary qualification
- Strong writing, grammar, proof-reading, and editing skills
- Experience with administrative tasks
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise work, sometimes coming from many directions
- A high level of organisation skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and grow
If you have a sharp mind, are administratively organised and diligent towards your work, we would love to hear from you!
We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready, hit the ‘apply’ button now and send us your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and what you’d bring to the role. If you have any questions, please contact Tracey on [email protected]
We will be reviewing CVs as we go so apply now!