A bit about us
The Redvespa team believe in making change happen, through unleashing the potential that is within people, organisations, and communities. It’s what gets us out of bed every day, and why we exist.
We care about our people, sustainability and our community. We are B Corp certified, which means we have made a commitment to put our team, the environment and our social purpose at the forefront of all our decisions.
With offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch, we have a rich 16-year history of supporting Kiwi businesses through change in a way that is pragmatic, innovative, and human. About the role
We are looking for someone special to join us on our mission to delight our clients and make Redvespa simply irresistible for our consultants. This role is a blend of account management, resourcing, and sales support and will work closely with our Client Relationship Manager in the Wellington team. This role is key to our continuing client relationships and day to day will:
- Nurture our existing client relationships through high touch account management
- Engage new clients who are referred to Redvespa
- Build close and trusted relationships with our consultants
- Match consultants to client requirements
- Provide administration support for our sidecar contractor engagements
- Live to delight Redvespa customers.
You will be a natural when it comes to cultivating our client relationships and your authentic approach will see clients return to you again and again. Collaboration with clients and the wider team will be second nature to you and you will be able to quickly understand client needs and provide advice to them on the right person for the assignment. We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A background in account management, resourcing or recruitment
- An understanding of business analysis
- A genuine talent for solving problems
- Commercial acumen
- A working style that is collaborative and authentic
- Energy, innovation, and a thirst for life-long learning.
You will be a quick learner and be able to come up to speed quickly with how we work and represent ourselves in the market. You will be willing to learn and have the confidence to bring your ideas to the table. What’s in it for you
As a people-centric business, we look after our people through:
- A dedicated learning and development budget
- Individualised career development plans
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work from home
- A yearly annual communication allowance
- A birthday day off!
We’ve partnered with Kin to find someone special for this role and applications close as soon as we find the right person. If you’d like to find out more before applying please call Tracey Fletcher on 022 015 0343 or apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and what interests you about our role.