Empathy partners with clients to gain the deepest understanding of their business and what drives their customer behaviour and their belief systems. We use a human-centered design approach to provide bespoke solutions that create aspirational leaders, forward thinking communities, stronger teams and truly great organisations.
We are a tight, collaborative, high-performing team. We strive for greatness in all aspects of our work and achieve excellence when we put our creative minds together. We are looking for design leaders who challenge the old ways of thinking and can open minds to new and exciting possibilities. About the role:
As a Lead Design Researcher, you will lead project teams and client engagements to inform the design of bold new products, services and experiences. You’ll do this by:
You will have:
- leading a diverse range of rousing projects across the private and public sector
- using design research findings to inform and inspire strategic decisions and design solutions
- exploring human behaviour and its drivers through ethnography
- translating research insights into powerful stories that shift hearts and minds
- informing and inspiring game changing solutions, that retain the client’s vision and business goals.
- collaborating across agency disciplines to create the boldest and best solutions
- been operating at a senior level to deliver research projects using the designer's mindset and skillset
- a natural curiosity and passion for solving complex problems and story-telling
- an empathetic nature that puts people at ease and earns trust immediately
- the ability to deep dive and unpick to uncover the most hidden of insights
- a passion for alleviating customer pain-points and putting the human at the centre of everything you do
- strong consultancy skills to deliver true value to our clients
- a flexible, open and positive mindset
- possibly come from a psychology, sociology, anthropology or ethnography background
You will lead a range of complex yet highly rewarding projects and be joining a team of talented professionals who like our name possess a high degree of empathy and relate to all walks of life. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If this sounds like you, please send your portfolio, CV and cover letter to [email protected]