Are you a natural communicator with a strong focus on the community?
You will enjoy the challenges and rewards in equal measure as you utilise your outstanding customer service skills to support people in need of help and guidance as they navigate the ACC system and services. No two days are alike as you work alongside individuals, ensuring you fully understand their needs and providing the information and support they need to navigate ACC as efficiently as possible.
Our client is a new entity set up to provide a navigation service to individuals using ACC services. Their dedicated team will be offering information, guidance and support to ACC clients, assisting them in navigating ACC and ensuring they receive the best resources according to their needs About the role …
About you …
- Ensuring people can effectively navigate the ACC system in the way that best supports their individual needs and circumstances
- Providing impartial, objective and credible advice to customers, that assist and support their relationship with ACC
- Work in partnership with ACC staff and customers when necessary, to help manage the resolution of more complex claims
- Maintaining accurate records ensuring the necessary information has been captured.
- Ensuring appropriate, relevant and respectful communication between stakeholders at all time
What you will receive …
- Outstanding communicator, with the ability to develop effective relationships and provide exceptional service delivery
- Working knowledge of ACC and its varied services
- Able to analyse and interpret complex information from multiple and diverse sources
- Strong administrative and computer skills, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound judgement around when to ask for help and seek advice from other sources
- Knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and how to practically apply its principles to your daily tasks.
- Enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude and who brings a positive outlook to the workplace
- A supportive environment that encourages professional and personal growth
- Robust systems and IT to support you in your role
- A working environment that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating and inclusive environment
Our client is proud to be a diverse, equal opportunity employer, they don’t just accept difference — they welcome it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of their employees, their clients, and their community. To apply …
- If this sounds like you, please apply now, or for more information call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576.
- You must be allowed to legally work in New Zealand
- Job offer will be subject to satisfactory police vetting