Remuneration Consultant – Strategic Pay
Who is Strategic Pay?
- Great opportunity to develop your career in Remuneration Consulting
- Join a team of professionals truly passionate about what they do
- Enjoy a varied learning role in a fast-paced consulting environment
Strategic Pay provides innovative solutions to organisations for their strategic remuneration, performance development and performance improvement needs. We work closely with our clients to provide a compelling proposition that attracts, retains and motivates the best people. We strongly believe in what we do! – In fact, after applying our methodologies to our own business we have experienced year-on-year growth that has well exceeded our expectations.
We run a highly successful business and enjoying help others do the same, our values are less focused on the bottom line and rather on providing exceptional client and employee experiences. We foster a family/ friendly/ supportive culture (our turnover is unbelievably low). We think you’d like it here! What is the role?
You’ll be based in central Wellington supporting a team of 8 consultants to deliver remuneration, reward and performance solutions to clients by:
Who am I?
- Conducting job evaluations and providing first level remuneration and reward advice to clients
- Supporting the market information team in the collection, analysis and reporting of data
- Being a part of client facing meetings and developing Account Management skills
- Developing expertise that will see you support the wider team and progress within the business
We are on the hunt for a special individual who strives to be the best they can be. Someone who will delight us with your thirst for learning and your drive to get things done in a fast-paced environment. You will be someone who:
- Has at least a few years work experience
- Enjoys numerical analysis and problem solving and have good MS Excel skills
- Is a highly organised, efficient worker who can prioritise and manage your time well in a busy environment
- Has high attention to detail
- Has a calm unflappable nature, with a love of analysis, writing ability and the interpersonal and communication skills to be a part of our client meetings.
Perhaps you are a payroll analyst keen to move into a consulting role? An Account Manager who would love a role with a bit more critical thinking and problem solving? Or a commerce graduate who would like to utilise your HR and business knowledge? Above all, you will be a numbers person with high attention to detail and a thirst to create a career in a growing professional business.
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter to be considered. Applications close as soon as we find the ideal candidate but no later than 16.09.19.