A bit about the business
Allied Pickfords is an industry leader in the New Zealand moving and removals industry and has a vision to deliver superior moving services to individuals and major corporations worldwide.
When you join the Allied Pickfords team in New Zealand, you become an integral member of the largest relocation and moving solutions company in the world. Our employees are key to our success and are a big part of why we are the biggest and best removals and relocation company in the world. A bit about the role
Our clients at Allied Pickfords have taken the plunge and added another franchise to their portfolio. We need a sales super-star to come in and take the Canterbury branch to the next level. There are endless possibilities to increase sales that are ripe for the picking, we just need that creative being to come forward and work their magic. You will be the first point of contact for both residential and commercial enquiries regarding getting their precious items to their new home. You will be based in the Christchurch office but will also be out on the road, visiting customers, providing quotes and building new relationships to promote brand awareness. What experience do I need to be considered?
I’m interested, what now?
- at least 5 years sales experience
- a can-do attitude and hunger for sales/customer satisfaction
- self-driven and motivated by success
- RESPECT! You’ll be dealing with people’s precious belongings
- proven record of building strong relationships and achieving sales KPIs
- excellent written and verbal communication; you build rapport quickly
- good interpersonal and presentation skills
- a creative mind with some great ideas on new ways of gaining business.
If you’re excited by our opportunity and believe you have what it takes to add some real value to our Canterbury franchise who are looking to become the new leaders in the market, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and what you’d bring to the role. Applications close Friday 13th September or sooner for the right candidate.
If you would like to find out more before applying, please contact Theresa Nguyen 021850617.