An exciting collaboration between Agilyx and RITEQ has resulted in the formation of a new company called Agilyx Workforce Management. We are proud to be able to offer our clients a fresh and new way to manage their workforce in a seamless and pain-free way.
Our competitive advantage is accentuated by our core differentiators, our product and our highly experienced team. We tailor our approach to each client with the understanding that they are individual and have requirements that are unique to them. This is where you come in… About the role
The Implementation Consultant is a key enabler and functional consultant working closely with our clients to understand their needs. Reporting to the Practice Lead, you will support each client through the lifecycle from requirements gathering through to implementation, testing and training.
You will work closely with the Senior Implementation Consultant to:
- Manage and grow our client relationships, including some pre-sales activities
- Deliver high value professional consultancy services
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure smooth project delivery
- Provide leadership to other team members
- Lead workshops to analyse and document client requirements
- Translate requirements and create design solutions
- Configure the application in line with the agreed solution
- Lead testing and training with client subject matter experts
Backed by the Agilyx Group, a well-established professional technology services company, this is the third position within our new business unit. This role will suit a self-starter with an ability to be client-facing, while still rolling up your sleeves and getting hands-on with our product. You will have:
- Experience in Workforce Management solutions or similar
- Solid experience in client-facing roles with excellent customer service nous
- A high standard of vendor engagement
- Experience in implementation projects
- Sound understanding of various project management methodologies including Prince2 and PMBOK
- Strong planning, leadership and people skills
- Experience in hands-on application configuration, unit testing and delivery of training to clients
- Experience in, or in-depth knowledge of payroll would be advantageous
You will be a super-star who has the ability to grow, and grow with, our business. You will earn the respect of our clients by showing adaptability, tact, commitment and resourcefulness - providing proactive communication and demonstrating integrity in everything you do. Travel
The Implementation Consultant will be collaborating with our customers and with RITEQ so will work between our offices in Pyrmont and the RITEQ offices in Alexandria. Travel across Australia, as well as overseas, will also be part of this role. You must have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
We have partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role; if that’s you, apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. If you need some more information, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
You must have a current, valid right to work in Australia.