Adminis is a high-growth fintech company whose platform brings investment managers, investors, administrators, and custodians together. Our overarching mission is to provide better outcomes for investors in a way that is innovative, user friendly, and harnesses world leading security. We are a kiwi owned company with aspirations to take our innovative platform to the world.
Our business and team are growing rapidly, and we need a QA Analyst join us for the next steps in our journey. What you’ll be doing
Our Product team are humming and you’ll contribute largely to its continued success. Working closely with the Product Manager, you’ll develop a deep understanding of the functionality our customers require to ensure the seamless delivery of acceptance criteria.
We’ll be leveraging your expertise and experience to help shape our QA capabilities and work toward our goal of bringing our world-class SaaS platform to both existing and potential customers who may benefit. You’ll have the opportunity to make this role your own, as opposed to being a small cog in a large organisation.
A typical day will play out like so:
What you’ll need to do it
- Working with and nurturing internal and external customers
- Analysing and understanding our user stories to deliver customer-centred solutions
- Collaborating with your peers to ensure our deliverables are met
- Making sure every change is effectively tested prior to release
- Validating and testing developed solutions meet requirements
- Educating new customers and the occasional domestic travel
We’re searching for someone with the same drive and passion we share for leading investment management customers in the right direction. Someone who is seasoned in delivering smart solutions to make the future better for customers on the other side of the screen.
Ideally you will have:
- Extensive manual testing experience; automated testing experience would be an advantage
- Exposure to testing complex web, integration and UI
- SQL experience
- Agile methodology
- Selenium experience would be ideal but not essential.
The confidence to nurture client relationships and your ability to listen and communicate clearly, will see you in good stead. Your ability to work independently and in a delivery focused mindset will not go unnoticed. Your personal work standards will be beyond reproach. What’s next?
Adminis is innovative and growing fast. We offer the opportunity work in a variety of different areas with diverse work. Within our team, you will have the opportunity to have your ideas heard and make things happen. So, what are you waiting for?
We have partnered with Kin to fill this opportunity so if you are ready to apply, then click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or if you want to hear more, please get in touch with Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
Applications close as soon as we find the right person!