Adminis is a high-growth fintech company whose platform brings investment managers, investors, administrators, and custodians together. Our overarching mission is to provide better outcomes for investors in a way that is innovative, user friendly, and harnesses world leading security.
Our business and team are growing rapidly, and we need a Product Owner join us on the next steps of our journey. About the role
This role will join our Product team and is key to managing and developing our product and product strategy. Ultimately this role will:
- Work closely with customers to understand their product needs
- Collaborate with the development team on feature design, user stories, and use cases
- Project manage enhancements from specification through to implementation
- Execute the product strategy
- Engage with key stakeholders to translate requirements into product delivery
- Connect the dots between the Customers and the Developers by gathering essential information and understanding needs
- Manage Sprints to ensure product updates are delivered on time and budget
You will ideally have experience in the product space and perhaps have been a Product Owner before. You will be a natural leader, highly organised, and have a communication style that is second to none. You will also bring:
- Experience in software design and developing user stories
- Experience or deep understanding of Agile methodology
- Initiative and self-motivation with a delivery focused approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement
- A passion for creating world class products and current and emerging technologies
- Experience and/or knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage.
Adminis is innovative and growing fast. We offer the opportunity work in a variety of different areas with diverse work. Within our team, you will have the opportunity to have your ideas heard and make things happen. So, what are you waiting for?
We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role so if you are ready to apply, then click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or if you want to hear more, please get in touch with Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
Applications close as soon as we find the right person!