Part time Accounts Administrator – Construction Industry
- 6 Month Fixed term contract @ $25ph
- 20 hours per week – flexi time
- Friendly close nit team who enjoy a bit of banter
We are a privately owned New Zealand Construction company and have been successfully delivering projects since 2005. We offer professional main contractor construction services for new build, refurbishment, seismic upgrade and interior fit out projects.
We are looking for a part time Accounts Administrator to join our growing team. This will initially be a 6 month fixed term contract working 20 hours per week. We are happy to be flexible around the hours you work, which will give you the ability to fit the role into your study schedule or kids school hours if necessary.
You will be responsible for all general accounts administration, loading, coding and processing invoices in Xero and moving the invoices through the billing system for final approval from our Accounts person. It would be great if you have a basic understanding of accounts administration and experience with Xero.
You will need to have:
- a great sense of humour and a positive attitude
- a good work ethic and be reliable
- accurate data entry skills with a good attention to detail
- great communication skills and be a true team player
- the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in an organised manner
If you are looking to join a small friendly and fun team, who get on well and enjoy a laugh while delivering outstanding customer service and exceptional projects for their clients then this is a great role for you. For more information contact Rebecca at [email protected]
or “apply now” with an updated CV and a quick cover letter telling us a bit about you.