Humankind is the leading employee experience consulting business in New Zealand. We are passionate about the future of work and strive to support our clients in bringing humanity to their workplaces. We are lucky enough to work with some of the most exciting organisations in the country, ranging from fast growth businesses to large government organisations. Their people are at the centre of everything we design, develop and deliver. Why us?
It’s an exciting time for us. We're growing, evolving, diversifying and have big plans for our future. So we’re searching for a special someone who will support us to get there in the most streamlined way possible.
In joining our team as our Office and Experience Manager, you’ll be based in our bright, modern and comfortable office in Wellington. You’ll be part of a team who love to support each other and have fun; we celebrate success not only with our clients but within our own business as well and you will play an integral part in all of that. You will be someone who just loves being the “go to” person in the office.
Naturally you live and breathe our values of Inspire, Delight, Unite, Believe and Strive in every action you take to ensure our clients and teams have an incomparable experience from the moment they walk in, to the moment they leave. You will ensure that our Humankind and Kin teams have everything they need, enabling them to do their best work. A day in the life will look a bit like this:
What you will bring:
- ensuring our space reflects the Humankind and Kin brands at all times
- ensuring business systems and process are streamlined and optimised to enable a humming, happy and content workplace experience
- managing the day to day facilities and operations, owning all relationships with external contractors and suppliers
- co-ordinating and managing all client and team events
- providing financial admin support to our CFO on Xero and Workflow Max
- providing sound tech support for the team, being super comfortable with the latest cloud technologies
- being the Health and Safety hero ensuring our teams remain safe and well
- a few solid years’ experience in a similar role
- a customer centric mindset
- experience and confidence to take the lead on system improvements and projects
- your natural tech savviness to sort out issues under pressure as well as updates and improvements
- the ability to continually problem solve, anticipating the needs of our team
- energy, drive, and a focus on innovation
- compelling spoken and written communication skills
- your humble personality, no task is too big or too small, there are no egos here!
We are looking for someone who shares our vision of humanity at work and reflects this in their approach to their day to day role; someone who is purpose-driven and strives to be the best that they can be which in turn sets us up for success.
If this role sounds just like you, please apply now with your cover letter and CV or contact Jo Macdonald to find out more 022 689 9078 - we’d love to hear from you right away!