Adminis is a high-growth fintech company whose platform brings investment managers, investors, administrators, and custodians together. Our overarching mission is to provide better outcomes for investors in a way that is innovative, user friendly, and harnesses world leading security.
Our business and team are growing rapidly, and we need a Service Delivery Lead to deliver software solutions to streamline our workflow and take us to the next level. What you’ll be doing
This new role is key to keeping our business moving and ensuring our customers and stakeholders are getting a high level of service and communication. Reporting to our Chief Technology Officer, some of the responsibilities will include:
Skills and experience
- Prioritise and manage incidents through to resolution
- Allocate development work to the team to resolve incidents
- Actively look for improvements and ways to automate systems
- Keep our customers and stakeholders informed and up-to-date
You will ideally have experience in the delivery of technology services either as a project coordinator, project manager or business analyst, or perhaps you have been in a project role where prioritisation and organisation are part of your daily tasks. You will also bring:
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities
- Experience in software or web development
- Experience with financial systems is desirable but not essential.
Adminis is innovative and growing fast. We offer the opportunity work in a variety of different areas with diverse work. Within our team, you will have the opportunity to have your ideas heard and make things happen. So, what are you waiting for?
We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role so if you are ready to apply, then click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or if you want to hear more, please get in touch with Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We will review applications as we go so apply now!