GRAPHIC DESIGNER About us
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Melbourne and Wellington. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com About the role
Reporting to the Creative Director based in London, the Senior Graphic Designer will create beautiful visuals and drive the development of our brand identity. This is a creative role which requires design and execution from concept to finished production.
- Design & execute, from concept to completion, all e-commerce, digital, packaging, print & sales requirements.
- Develop engaging and consistent graphic design content for all marketing platforms and campaigns using illustration, typography, photography and video production.
- Lead conceptual and design thinking on website look and feel.
- Develop layouts for home pages, categories, banners, EDMs and social media platforms.
- Assist Creative and Art Directors in developing seasonal campaigns and shoots.
- Manage & liaise with external vendors as required.
- Manage the graphic design team’s workflow, liaising across marketing, sales and design departments
With extensive and current knowledge of design trends across graphics, fashion, art and culture you will have an innovative eye for style, minimalism and composition. You will bring:
- 5+ years commercial graphic design experience
- Previous experience in print production and pre-press
- Skills in commercial studio photography & video - product shots and image retouching.
- Solid working knowledge of InDesign, Adobe CS, MSWord and Excel (including scripts and automated tasks) and HTML / CSS knowledge.
- A Visual communication / Graphic Design degree.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and inherently understand how to balance creative demands with detailed execution and purpose, pushing creative boundaries and ensuring that all design produced aligns with our aesthetic.
Your passion and flair for design will be expressed through your positive, flexible, can-do attitude and your years of experience with see you with well-honed time and workflow management skills. You may have previous team leadership experience or possess the desire and ability to provide inspirational leadership. Benefits
We offer flexible start times, seasonal clothing allowance and discounts, a beautiful office to work from and the opportunity to grow your career into art direction.
We have a team culture where we value and respect each other, are focused and hardworking and we are constantly growing and evolving as a team and business. Sustainability and living a conscious lifestyle is at the core of our business.
If you align with our culture and values, we’d love to hear from you - please apply now with your CV, portfolio and cover letter outlining why this is the role for you.
Enquiries can be made to [email protected]
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.