- Join a business truly committed to innovation and change
- Be the crucial link between IT capability and business objectives
- Supportive, ‘Family feel’ team
Accuro is a Kiwi owned co-operative with a focus on customer experience, not profits. We’re a team who value innovation and we give you the freedom to act. Our employees love working here because we provide an innovative and open working environment, so that you can perform at your best.
We are proud (and a wee bit humbled) that Consumer Magazine have recommended us in every survey since 2008, making Accuro their most recommended health insurer. We were also lucky enough to be winners of the innovation category at the 2018 New Zealand Insurance industry awards. About the role
As Business Analyst you be a key enabler for business analysis tasks around policy and administration of your system. You will be the driving force behind keeping our existing system going and ensuring the successful integration with insurance quoting and application tools and our member portal. You will:
- Perform BA work - Gather critical info, requirements and feedback
- Support business change projects, infrastructure projects and user acceptance testing
- Administer the ticketing system and manage related workflows
- Review, refresh, improve ICT team documentation
You’ll be involved across all parts of our Agile software development lifecycle for our bespoke policy administration system. You won’t be shy about rolling your sleeves up; we’re a small team and we all pitch in. We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years Business Analysis experience
- Worked in a complex environment – i.e. Ongoing, long term evolving customer relationships
- Great engagement, relationship and communication skills
- Excellent documentation, planning, prioritising and time management skills
- Experience with user acceptance testing
Knowledge of the financial/insurance industry or membership-based organisation would be an advantage.
If you are excited by our opportunity and believe you have what it takes to add some real value to a business looking to do things differently in the health insurance sector, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and what you’d bring to the role. Applications close Friday 9th August or sooner for the right candidate.
If you like to find out more before applying, please contact Nicola van Heerden from Kin 029 770 7936