Accuro is a Kiwi owned co-operative with a focus on customer experience, not profits. We’re a team who value innovation and we give you the freedom to act. Our employees love working here because we provide an innovative and open working environment, so that you can perform at your best.
We are proud (and a wee bit humbled) that Consumer Magazine have recommended us in every survey since 2008, making Accuro their most recommended health insurer. We were also lucky enough to be winners of the innovation category at the 2018 New Zealand Insurance industry awards. About the role
As Business Analyst, Projects you be a key enabler for improving business efficiency and customer engagement processes across the organisation and be the important link between business users and the IT team.
You will use your analytical capability to identify opportunities for business improvement and articulate requirements for technology-enabled initiatives. You will act as the bridge connecting our technology capabilities and our business objectives and help the business gain real benefits from its IT solutions. You will:
- Analyse Accuro’s business efficiency, process, requirements and areas for improvement
- Enable business change projects
- Be the key relationship holder with our IT vendor.
- Work closely with the business, liaising with our GM’s, Developers and wider team.
- Get involved in organizational wide projects such as Implementing and integrating telephony systems, chatbots and more.
You’ll be comfortable challenging the status-quo, proactively looking for ways to add value, build better efficiency in our system and support users of our systems, that said you won’t be shy about rolling your sleeves up; we’re a small team and we all pitch in. We’re looking for someone who:
- Brings 5+ years Business Analysis experience
- Is highly skilled at managing stakeholder expectations
- Has excellent planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Can easily relate to others and influence stakeholders at all levels within the business.
Experience with Dynamics 365 would be a great advantage and we’d also love to hear from you if you have knowledge of the financial/insurance industry or membership-based organisation.
We offer a modern approach to work, a family feel environment, great staff benefits and a commitment to innovation and change.
If you are excited by our opportunity and believe you have what it takes to add some real value to a business looking to do things differently in the health insurance sector, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and what you’d bring to the role. Applications close Friday 9th August or sooner for the right candidate.
If you like to find out more before applying, please contact Nicola van Heerden from Kin 029 770 7936