About the role
The Administrator Education and Registrant Quality role is pivotal to the smooth running of the Nursing Council. You will be providing administrative coordination and assistance to the Education and Registrant teams primarily, but you will also have the opportunity to become familiar with functions and processes across the organisation.
With this in mind, you will enjoy working in a role with a variety of tasks, and where you can look for opportunities for improvements and innovation. Some of the responsibilities associated with this role include:
- Undertaking administrative tasks associated with the registration processes
- Supporting processes related to the continued competence of nurses
- Assisting with administration of State Final Exam papers
- Providing consistent and detailed electronic filing
- Creating accurate letters and other documents
- Recommending improvements to work processes as appropriate
- Ensuring that all communication with both internal and external parties is professional, courteous and timely
We are looking for a team player who brings:
- Strong experience in previous administrative roles
- Excellent customer service experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication (written and oral) skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Can-do attitude and flexibility to help the other members of the team when required
The Nursing Council of New Zealand is a well-respected organisation, both nationally and internationally. The Council is responsible for the regulation of nurses with the primary focus of protecting the public by ensuring that nurses are competent and fit to practice.
The team are passionate, committed and take pride in the work they do. They are values driven and enjoy coming to work every day because they get to work with great people and make a difference with the work they do.
If this role sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and a cover letter telling us what makes you right for this role. If you have any questions, please contact Tracey on [email protected]
We will be reviewing CVs as we go so apply now!