Method are the makers of beautiful office recycling bins, designed and manufactured in New Zealand. Our products can be found in the world’s most influential workplaces. We are transforming the way businesses commit to sustainability through our innovative approach.
Since our launch in 2015 we have been winners of a Deloitte Fast 50 award and numerous reputable business awards for: Emerging Business, Sustainability, Innovation, and Design. We estimate that in FY2018 we have empowered our customers to divert 37 million kg of waste from landfill. About the role
As Supply Chain Manager you will create the supply chain strategy, vision and processes to drive our business through its next stage of growth. You will responsible for ensuring we have the right strategy and operational plan in place to allow us to improve our inventory and logistics processes and build our supply chain to scale in New Zealand and internationally. You will:
- Create and implement Supply chain strategy and processes to support our fast-growing businesses
- Drive supply chain operations
- Manage 3PL relationships
- Make crucial manufacturing decisions
- Lead negotiations with suppliers
- Project Manage the end-to-end supply of product launches
- Analyse and improve key supply chain metrics
As a sole charge position this role offer great a great opportunity for you to truly own the supply chain space. You will work across the entire function creating and driving strategy right through to getting hands-on working with suppliers, manufactures and 3PL service providers. About you:
With a robust background in Supply chain and logistics you will have previously grown supply chain in a fast-growing business, know the hurdles and love the challenge! As such you will bring:
- Experience working in a manufacturing (ideally B2B focused) business
- Proven success in scaling up logistics operations in a growing business
- Knowledge and know-how of building supply chain internationally
- Exceptional organisation & planning skills
- The ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions
- General Tech -Savviness and knowledge of supply chain and inventory management software (e.g. Unleashed or TradeGecko).
You will be a superb communicator with excellent attention to detail, and the determination and focus to stay calm in a dynamic environment. Why join Method?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a senior leadership team where you will be truly valued for your area of expertise. As part of the senior leadership team you will get close to the heart of the business and contribute in a much broader way. More than a recycling company, we’re a place where your potential will be nurtured and your ideas encouraged as our business continues to scale up; we like people that are willing to contribute to shaping our future.
Ready to join a team supporting customers on their sustainability journey and be a part of positive change to the world we live? - apply now with your cover letter and CV before Wednesday 1st May. **Please note -Applications will not be contacted until after the 29th April**