Would collaborating with a team of dynamic leaders in a company renown for its innovation and success be high on your wish list?
New to the business, this role provides the opportunity to develop your skills and career to the next level. We want our people to flourish, and you will take the lead in enabling that, by providing robust and innovative strategies to support our leaders, while implementing best practice systems to set us up for future growth.
The Haka Tourism Group is made up of 9 niche tourism businesses, including our signature brand Haka Tours, Haka Educational Tours and our growing network of Haka Lodges and Haka Hotels. After more than a decade in business, we are proud of our reputation as an authentic, leading tourism operator, and the recognition we have received with multiple awards, but first and foremost we are proud of our people and the unforgettable experiences they provide our customers, as we showcase beautiful Aotearoa. About the role …
About you …
- Work collaboratively with our team of dynamic leaders to foster an environment that is world-leading in the employee experience
- Utilising best practice to set up HR systems across the business that align with our values, culture and support our brave and ambitious goals
- Look for opportunities to train and support our leaders in growing effective teams and maximising employee engagement
- Providing hands-on support and guidance around all aspects of HR including recruitment, induction and retention, legislative requirements, performance management, remuneration, career development, organisational structure and health and safety
- Implement a thorough and consistent onboarding process, that allows for virtual teams throughout the country
- Working with an understanding of the key business drivers and how people and culture management impact all aspects of the business
- There are no direct reports, but there are infinite opportunities to have a positive impact across the organisation
What you will receive …
- Dynamic, strategic thinker with strong HR Generalist experience and knowledge
- You are passionate about what you do and truly care about the people you work with
- Like us, you don’t fear change, you welcome it – it’s the place where innovation thrives
- You are an expert in your field, you keep your finger on the pulse around legislative changes and are always looking for ways to enhance existing systems
- You are commercially savvy and have a working knowledge of the Lean Methodology – bonus points if you have worked with the Gazelles Scaling Up Framework
- Dedicated, quality focused, team player with an awesome attitude
- You will enjoy working in our modern workspace, with our remote team connected by the very best technology
- A culture that is open to ideas – and we will want you to come with plenty of them!
- Some seriously good employee benefits, that include travel and accommodation, as well as opportunities to volunteer, learn Te Reo, develop your career with a range of training and coaching opportunities and heaps of fun team activities.
Our people are our business, and we are determined to lead the way in providing a fantastic employee experience so that we continue to attract and retain our most valuable resource – our people. Take a look at our website www.hakatours.com – don’t forget to click through to our other websites, that you’ll find under ‘Our family’. Get a feel for who we are and what we do – if you think we might be the next step on your journey, apply now.
For more information please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576. Applications close as soon as we find the right candidate