Adminis is a high-growth fintech company whose platform brings investment managers, investors, administrators, and custodians together. Our overarching mission is to provide better outcomes for investors in a way that is innovative, user friendly, and harnesses world leading security.
Our business and team are growing rapidly, and we have new projects that need an experienced developer to work across the full stack. If you’re a skilled techie and love to work in an environment where your voice will be heard, read on! About the role
We have a number of exciting projects to work on and are looking for a Senior Developer who will be key to these. We’re a Microsoft shop and are looking for someone who will be across the full stack, with particular strengths in backend technologies. In this role you will be:
- Hands-on coding
- Working with the team on client projects
- Participating in product idea gathering
- Translating requirements to solutions
- Looking for ways to ‘do things better’
- Providing guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the following technologies:
- .NET 4.5
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Web API + RESTful design
You will also ideally have:
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- A love of learning
- Self-motivation with a drive to look for better ways to do things
- A passion for creating world class products in current and emerging technologies
- Experience working with financial or investment systems is a plus but not essential.
Adminis is innovative and growing fast. We offer the opportunity work in a variety of different areas with diverse work. Within our team, you will have the opportunity to have your ideas heard and make things happen. So, what are you waiting for?
We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role so if you are ready to apply, then click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or if you want to hear more, please get in touch with Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We will review applications as we go so apply now!