People and Culture/Payroll Coordinator - FNZC
- One-year fixed term contract with potential to become permanent
- New role with plenty of interesting projects on the go
- High performing team on a growth journey
FNZC is a New Zealand, employee owned, leading financial services firm with a rich heritage and a history of achieving the great client outcomes that have helped shape New Zealand’s capital markets.
Rapid growth across the business has created the need for a People and Culture/Payroll Coordinator. You’ll sit in the very heart of the business, providing operational and project support to a small, budding People and Culture (‘P&C’) team. Enjoy wearing two hats? Great stuff - we’ll also give you ownership of our payroll services. In fact, a key focus of this role will be to optimise P&C processes inclusive of payroll, and ensure the employee experience is delivered to a consistently high standard. About the role
A typical day will see you;
- Coordinate on-boarding and induction of new employees with external and internal stakeholders and off-boarding of exiting employees
- Prepare employee documents and maintain databases and org charts to a high standard
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation/process efficiencies across P&C
- Be the ‘go to’ for HR/payroll queries and provide ad hoc project support to the P&C team
- Manage the monthly payroll and out of cycle pay runs for the Group
- Ensure we’re up to date on all IRD payday filing obligations and other stat requirements
This is a highly rewarding role and these are just some of the reasons why;
- You’ll be joining us during an exciting transformation period
- Your learning journey will soar, working closely with our Chief People Officer and People and Culture Manager to deliver respected solutions to our business
- Let’s be honest, we all love pay day - so you’re bound to pick up kudos for your efforts there!
- You’ll also relish contributing to the ‘feel good’ stuff i.e. supporting well-being and development and initiatives.
You’ll come to us with a background in Human Resources or administration, ideally in a similar role and possessing (or working towards) a relevant qualification. Your ambition to take your career to the next level will be part of why you’re interested in working in our accomplished, supportive team.
Key to your success will be;
- a friendly approachable manner backed with exceptional client service skills
- a logical and proactive approach to problem solving and an excellent eye for detail
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- self-motivation and enthusiasm with a strong work ethic and collaborative working style
- strong prioritisation and administration skills.
Have we ticked the boxes on your ‘dream job list’? We hope so!
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below and send us your CV and a cover letter telling us why you would be a great addition to the FNZC team.