About the role
The Technical Support Analyst role is newly created and will be key to the ongoing success of our team. While providing outstanding technical advice and support to our team nationwide is crucial, this role will also analyse current and new systems and make recommendations on how they could work better.
Day to day this role will:
- Set up our new starters
- Look after our internal Cloud-based systems including some configuration
- Own the incident management process
- Liaise with our external IT providers
- Create reports from our business tools
- Look for new ways to integrate and simplify our systems
- Provide analysis and recommendations on system improvements
This role is part time but we are flexible with what that looks like. This role could be 20hrs per week, it could be 30hrs per week, or perhaps somewhere in between!
You will be a motivated, self-starter with a strong customer service focus. Your technical nous will be second to none and you will be a natural problem solver. You will be collaborative in nature and be able to take this role and make it your own.
Technically, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of Cloud tools and concepts
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to write database queries (SQL)
- Understanding of systems such as Workflow Max, Xero, and SmartPayroll
Equally as important, you will also need to have:
- An analytical approach with a natural curiousness
- An ability to build strong working relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness and ability to learn new concepts quickly
You may come from a strong technical background, or perhaps you are a recent grad who is ready to sink your teeth into a new role! A bit about us
The Redvespa team believe in making change happen, through unleashing the potential that is within people, organisations, and communities. It’s what gets us out of bed every day, and why we exist.
With offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch, we have a rich 15-year history of supporting Kiwi businesses through change in a way that is pragmatic, innovative, and human. What do you say? Are you interested?
We’ve partnered with Kin to find someone special for this role and applications close as soon as we find the right person. If that’s you, apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit! If you’d like to find out more, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
or 022 015 0343. We look forward to hearing from you!