At Boost we are well known for a couple of key things; our high trust learning environment, and our close collaboration and transparency with our amazing clients. We’re based in a sunny, open-plan office in the heart of Wellington which supports our Web and Mobile development, UX design, and Agile Coaching.
With a growing pipeline of exciting projects, we are on the lookout for an additional developer to join the team. If you write beautiful and efficient code, care about quality and user experience, and are looking for a new place to belong, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Day to day you will enjoy:
- Interesting projects that provide positive impact to the lives of New Zealanders
- Being supported with a 1:1 coach for professional and personal development
- An environment that fosters continuous learning and growth
- Being part of a team who embrace genuine work / life balance
- Being able to share your ideas and experience
- Beautiful coffee, fresh fruit, and a team that likes to celebrate success
As a high trust working environment, we value team members who love to do good work, who focus on customer experience, and who stop at nothing to create beautiful and impactful code for our clients.
We hold our values close and have a team who are courageous, responsible, and who value service over status. We make everyone feel welcome and support others to be successful. We want our team to continue to grow with like-minded individuals who will do the same.
We are looking for an accomplished Developer who has:
- At least two years’ experience as a software developer
- Experience with or knowledge of Git and automated deployment systems
- Confidence and comfort working closely with clients, they are part of the team after all!
- A genuine thirst and commitment for life-long learning
- Clear, open, and transparent communication skills
We’re a WorldBlu certified democratic workplace and encourage leadership on all levels with no top-down management; we want you to have a strong voice in shaping Boost, and the work we choose to do. Does this sound like an environment where you would thrive?
We’ve partnered with Kin to help us fill this important role so if our opportunity resonates with you, apply now with your CV and a cover letter letting us know a bit about you, and why you love the sound of joining our team. Or give Tracey Fletcher from Kin a call to find out more on 022 015 0343.