Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive of Modica Group
- Market leader, tech organisation with a global focus
- Fun, fast paced, high growth environment
- Not your everyday EA role!
Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider. We provide secure, high volume, enterprise message solutions to help businesses large and small connect with their customers.
We have a growth culture; one founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in. As a well-established New Zealand founded company, We’re proud to have made the Deloitte Fast 50, Asia Pacific 500 and TIN100 in recent years and have plans to continue on our strong growth trajectory and world-wide expansion. About the role
We’re looking for a talented commercially astute Executive Assistant to support Modica’s busy and in demand CEO in a one-year maternity cover fixed term contract. You will either be a business focused Executive Assistant who has experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced environment or have a Business Administration background and be interested in gaining some really great experience, working at the coal face of a fast-growing global tech firm.
You will work closely with the CEO providing him with all the executive support he needs on a day to day basis, including supporting him at meetings, putting together proposals and contracts, overseeing projects and dealing with clients and suppliers.
This is a diverse role with plenty of responsibility and opportunity to develop your commercial skills and knowledge.
- be achievement focused, proactive and enjoy taking the initiative
- have an eye for detail and have strong organisational and planning skills
- possess great business acumen, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- have outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- be an advanced user of the Microsoft Office Suite and good with technology
- have a great sense of humour and be happy to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
If you’d like to support a successful, dynamic and down to earth CEO and become part of a highly engaged, fun and focused team, driven by success then this would be a great role for you.
We’ve partnered with Rebecca at Kin to help us fill this role. Please either ‘apply now’ with a cover letter letting us know why you would be a great addition to our team. For more information contact Rebecca Gallagher at [email protected]