- Join a rapidly expanding company with a diverse customer base
- Deliver superior ERP systems to customers in the cloud or on premise
- Be a part of a young, dynamic business who values its people
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and a passion for excellence, Agilyx inspires customers to build a lasting competitive advantage. Agilyx New Zealand's competitive advantage is underscored by our core differentiators; our game-changing ERP product suite and our highly experienced teams. About the role
We're seeking a Project Manager to take responsibility for the initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of projects relating to the implementation or upgrade of FinancialForce.com and Unit4 Business World ERP systems and associated products on time, within budget and to the agreed scope in a commercial manner You will:
- Provide leadership to the project teams on both the customer and vendor side.
- Prepare and execute highly technical project plans, including scope, schedule, budget, resources, and project deliverables.
- Lead key teams to deliver quality projects on time and in scope.
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation (according to the approved project plan), to ensure project objectives are met.
- Own the results of the 5 project management process areas as outlined in the PMBOK i.e. Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Closure Processes.
- Assist with contract development, develop the PID/PMP
- Plan and manage end-to-end delivery and implementation of Unit4 Business World and associated products.
- Manage risks, issues and change requests across multiple IT projects, reporting to the relevant managers and committee.
You will earn the respect of our clients by demonstrating adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and providing proactive communication. You will have:
- 2+ years’ implementation management experience.
- Experience working on the vendor side.
- A minimum involvement of 2 full ERP life cycle projects.
- Solid understanding of business processes.
- Sound understanding of Project Management methodologies -PRINCE2 / PMP training preferred.
You will bring strong planning, leadership and people skills, be customer focused and work well under pressure - demonstrating integrity in everything you do. Travel
Agilyx project managers and consultants collaborate with our customers and so usually work on site with customers across New Zealand. Travel to the Pacific Islands may also be required. Travel is considered a part of the role. An ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory. Home working is also available at times. Why join Agilyx
This is an excellent opportunity to learn our Unit4, leading edge ERP cloud-based software and develop strong skills in a niche area of the industry. Join a change ready successful growing business and be a part of a dedicated team of professionals at the top of their game.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? – apply now with your CV and cover letter detailing the ERP implementations you have project managed. Applications close as soon as we find the ideal candidate.