Programme & Events Coordinator – Not for Profit industry About us:
Big Buddy runs an award winning mentoring programme, which matches adult male mentors with boys who have no male role models in their family/whanau. We are a social service agency committed to making a practical and meaningful difference in these young men’s lives. About the role:
In this important newly created role, you will responsible for supporting the successful delivery of the Big Buddy programme.
Based at our Head Office in Avondale, working closely with our team of Mentoring Managers, you will:
Your experience and qualities include:
- organise and manage our community events
- administer both male volunteer and family/whanau applications
- manage processes to enhance exceptional relationships between our team, volunteers, boys and their families
- interview volunteer character referees and transcribe volunteer interviews
- support the design and delivery of programme resources, documents and material
- provide administrative support for our senior team.
Salary and benefits:
- five years’ experience in NFP, community work, counselling, teaching or social work
- exceptional relationship and communication skills
- advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software and solid administration ability.
The salary range is $50,000 - 55,000. We genuinely respect work/life balance, offering five week’s annual leave, some flexibility with working hours, and options for working outside the office.
If you are looking for a career with purpose, please click ‘apply’ on this ad. You can also call Philippa Greaney from Kin on 021 960890 with any questions. Applications close on Wednesday 20th March.