Who is Strategic Pay?
- Be a part of our business providing exceptional client and employee experiences
- Join a team of professionals truly passionate about what they do
- Enjoy a hugely varied role in a professional consulting environment
Strategic Pay provides innovative solutions to organisations for their strategic remuneration, performance development and performance improvement needs. We work closely with our clients to provide a compelling proposition that attracts, retains and motivates the best people. We strongly believe in what we do! – In fact, after applying our methodologies to our own business we have experienced year-on-year growth that has well exceeded our expectations.
We run a highly successful business and enjoy helping others do the same, our values are less focused on the bottom line and rather on providing exceptional client and employee experiences. We foster a family/ friendly/ supportive culture (our turnover is unbelievably low). We think you’d like it here! What is the role?
We are on the hunt for a special individual who strives to be the best they can be, and who can delight us with their effervescent personality and drive to get things done. You’ll be based in central Wellington supporting a team of 10 consultants.
You’ll be our Front of House answering phone and greeting clients, representing the Strategic Pay brand every day. You’ll be the foundation that supports the delivery of exceptional consulting services by our team, assisting them with formatting and coordination of proposals & presentations, scheduling and coordinating meetings and conference calls, taking minutes for a number of committees, office presentation & maintaining supplies, booking flights and accommodation and supporting the accounts function.
You will be responsible for organising events, expos, conferences and training, and lead our office move later this year (we’re off to bigger premises!) So, what are we looking for?
- An experienced career Administrator
- Technically savvy with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office (mainly Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and the ability to pick up new tech quickly.
- Confidence in working with numbers
- Proven organisational skills and experience in coordinating events/ meetings/ training
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, a ‘can do’ attitude and strong self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A sense of fun and a desire to provide excellent service
If you are an experienced Administrator ready to support a professional services consulting team and our values resonate with you - apply online with your cover letter detailing why this is the role for you. Applications close as soon as we find the ideal candidate but no later than Friday 15th March.