Volpara is an ASX listed software company whose core technology is based on science originally from the University of Oxford. With a global team made up of engineers, scientists, QAs and sales staff based in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand, they have a collective desire to develop software that will allow for the accurate prediction of who might develop breast cancer. Put “simply”, their goal is to massively reduce the 500,000 deaths from breast cancer that occur each year globally.
They are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to join their growing team as the expert on front-end technology. You will be passionate about building great product and elegant solutions, be customer focussed and capable of working across a diverse set of technologies. Collaborating with cross functional teams you will:
- design and develop well architected and coded front-end solutions
- build high quality prototypes and mock-ups
- analyse, design and develop tests and test automation suites
- provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for existing products
- develop appropriate design and presentation documents for internal customers
- be willing to take on additional full stack development activities as required.
We’re looking for someone who has a strong sense of ownership, who can work autonomously but loves team work and collaboration. You will be passionate about continuous improvement and technically you will have:
- a computer science degree or equivalent
- Experience with Single Page Application frameworks such Angular, Vue.js or React.js
- Experience with front end testing frameworks such as Karma or Protractor
- Experience of working in Agile
- Excellent verbal and written ability to tailor complex information for consumption by customers.
Volpara are recognised global leaders in this space and are about to embark on an exciting journey of growth. If you want to play a part in Volpara’s innovation and enjoy a role with meaning and purpose, please apply now or contact [email protected]
for more information.