We are passionate about the future of work and strive to support our client’s in building workplaces that are inspiring, innovative, and enduring.
We're growing! so we're looking for an Intermediate Client Partner to join our talented team in Wellington. This is an amazing opportunity if you are keen to step outside of a typical HR role.
You’ll be supporting our team and clients as a trusted advisor across all aspects of HR including strategic people and culture advice, employment relations, change management, process and policy development and providing general HR solutions to customers large and small. At Humankind we are lucky enough to work with some of the best businesses in the country, including fast growth small and medium businesses, as well as large government organisations. We are searching for someone who can:
You will have a background that includes:
- build and lead strong, enduring client relationships - it’s what we do best
- continually provide innovative HR solutions
- comfortably juggle multiple projects
- identify business development opportunities
- live our values every day (check them out on our web site!)
- bring energy, innovation and focus to everything they do.
- 3+ years generalist HR experience
- both a strategic and operational focus
- experience managing multiple work programmes simultaneously
- strong commercial acumen
- practical experience in developing and growing people
- compelling spoken and written communication skills.
We are looking for someone who shares our vision to build better workplaces, someone who is purpose driven and strives to be the best that they can be. Our team are avid life-long learners, the opportunities to grow in this role are endless, and we love trying new ways of working.
In joining our team you’ll be based in our bright and fresh new office in Wellington. Humankind offers a unique, high trust, and flexible work environment. You’ll be part of a team who love to support each other and have fun; we celebrate success not only with our customers but within our own business as well.
If this role appeals to you, and you believe you could be a great fit with our team please apply now with your cover letter and CV - we’d love to hear from you! or contact [email protected]
for more information.