Who are we?
Integration Works are the integration experts. We are specialists in the integration arena and that’s part of what makes us different from all others. We pride ourselves in not only the high-level professional services we provide to our clients, but in building and growing our talented team here in New Zealand and offshore. We support our team and are proud to say you will be part of a team of world-class talent. About the role
IntegrationWorks is growing rapidly and they are looking for an Integration Delivery Lead to join them on the next step in their journey. This role will be working to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment. Ultimately your role will be:
- manage the delivery of complex strategic projects which require a high level of stakeholder (internal or external) engagement
- ensure planning and deliverables are executed in line with the company’s objectives and vision
- ensure that projects are successfully monitored, documented, tracked and reported
- manage project delivery within the agreed time, cost and quality parameters
We are looking for someone who has outstanding communication skills with a keen eye for commercials. You will have a strong service focus and be proactive and responsive to your customers’ needs. Along with this you will also have:
- Project management qualification (i.e. Six Sigma, Prince2, Agile or PMP) or relevant experience
- Sound experience in project delivery (both waterfall and Agile), ideally within a vendor environment
- Sound commercial awareness and experience in writing statements of work
- Experience in working within projects with complex stakeholder management requirements
- In depth understanding and competence in project management from creation (commercials and estimation) through to execution and delivery
- Highly developed relationship building skills; tact, diplomacy and influencing skills will be critical to success in this role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with a focus on the customer
- Proven experience in the field of business intelligence, data management, dashboard and scorecard reporting and data analysis and reporting
- Ability to grow and expand current accounts.
In this role, you will be challenged and developed and be part of a highly engaged team – talented people with the
right mindset are the key to the company’s success.
If you are keen, apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are right for this role.