Who are we?
Integration Works are the integration experts. We are specialists in the integration arena and that’s part of what makes us different from all others. We pride ourselves in not only the high-level professional services we provide to our clients, but in building and growing our talented team here in New Zealand and offshore. At Integration Works you will have a true career path. We support our team and are proud to say you will be part of a team of world-class talent. About the role
This role will see you working with some of our most interesting clients and blurring the lines between a Senior Developer and Architect by being able to step into both worlds by:
- providing technology leadership to both clients and colleagues – including involvement in developing integration strategies for our clients
- architecting solutions with the latest integration technologies
- getting into the code for applications and automation
- leading and building relationships with developers
- peer reviewing customers or colleagues code
You will have a variety of clients and projects to work on and will be looked to as an innovator and problem solver with strong stakeholder management skills. Integration Works is technology agnostic meaning that each new project will bring you new and exciting challenges. In addition to your core role in client delivery, you will also support our sales team with technology know-how and services and solution proposals.About you
You will have a drive to learn and be agile and adaptable in nature. Ideally you will have worked in a consulting environment before or have ambition to step into this way of working. You will also have:
- Highly developed relationship building skills; tact, diplomacy and influencing skills will be critical to success in this role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with a focus on the customer
- You will be a self-starter, motivator, and technical leader, with a drive to learn and grow your career
- You will be innovative and look for creative solutions. If you’ve worked across multiple clients and projects before, then you are what we are looking for!
- Whether you call it DevOps or something else, you will have experience of working in highly-automated software delivery environments.
In terms of your technical ability, you will have experience in architecting & developing integration, APIs, or microservices, with your knowledge of Service Orientated Architecture and Domain-Driven Design. You will also have around 2yrs experience in one or more of the following integration technologies and an aspiration to learn the others:
What’s in it for you?
- Dell Boomi
- CA Technologies
Where do we start! Aside from the fact that you’ll be working with the integration experts and world-class talent, we also offer opportunities to be part of our global expansion. We provide career growth opportunities and mentoring for ambitious people and will work hard to ensure that you are engaged in work you truly enjoy.
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role so you can apply now with your CV and cover letter or contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
if you’d like to find out more.