CRS Software has been working with and for New Zealand farmers for over 30 years. Our aim is to provide the best farm financial software to help our customers now and into the future. We aim to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do, working side-by-side with the farming community as we evolve and grow. About the role
Based at our headquarters in Masterton, this role will work with the wider team to design and develop new features of our Cash Manager Focus product. As a Senior Developer you will have responsibility and influence across our varied product and will be hands-on when it comes to development. You will also:
- Design technical solutions in collaboration with other developers
- Be a mentor and guide for more junior team members
- Work on data migration as well as new product features
- Establish a clear understanding of our customer needs
- Be part of a truly agile environment
You will be a talented Senior Developer with outstanding communication skills and an ability to work across teams. You will be self-motivated and take a proactive approach to your work. Perhaps you are a Senior Developer in a large team looking for an opportunity to move into a role where you will truly have influence and be able to make your mark.
You will ideally have experience in some or all of the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services and DevOps
- SQL Server and/or Postgres
Other areas that are desirable, but not essential include .NET / LINQ, and Delphi.
Importantly, you will also have:
- Strong initiative with an ability to learn quickly
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving
- A willingness to ask for help when you need it
- Mentoring skills with a drive to grow junior level developers
- Experience in an Agile environment
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for? We want to hear from you! We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role so please apply now with your CV and cover letter or contact Tracey on [email protected]
or 022 015 0343 if you’d like to find out more.