Who we are:
Kin was created to provide a fresh and more modern approach to recruitment. We are passionate about helping New Zealand business’s build amazing teams – it’s what gets us out of bed every morning!
We are lucky enough to work with some of the best businesses in New Zealand, including fast growth small and medium businesses, as well as larger organisations. Clients and candidates love our high touch approach, our transparency, and our innovative approach to pricing.
We’re looking for a like-minded and purpose driven recruitment specialist to join our talented team in Wellington. The opportunity
No two days will be the same; you’ll be providing expert sourcing and selection advice to a wide range of clients, and across a broad variety of roles. You’ll be valued for your recruitment insights, and your ability to quickly come to grips with the art of juggling multiple balls! While your role will be client facing, sales and commission are not part of our culture. This is a full time role and we are looking for someone who will:
Who we’re looking for:
- support our clients with sound and insightful advice on recruitment and the market
- contribute to the on-going growth and development of our IP and future business goals
- be credible and comfortable building relationships with our clients
- have a thirst for on-going learning and development
- bring energy, commitment, and courage to everything you do.
You will have a solid grounding as an end-to-end recruiter including search. You may have a background in an agency environment, or as an internal recruiter; Kin is kind of a blend of the two. To do well in this role you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience delivering end-to-end recruitment solutions across a variety of roles
- an approach that places as much importance on the candidate experience as the client experience
- to be collaborative, yet balance this with the ability to work alone
- experience working with cloud-based tools
- experience working in a high-pace environment
- exceptional communication skills on all fronts
- strong commercial acumen and an eye for detail
- to be team and service oriented.
Our team is made up of some of the most talented recruiters in the market and we are looking for someone special. We’re a team who love to do great work, we’re mutually supportive, and comfortable with setting trends rather than following them. We have the common goal to raise the bar in an industry ripe for change. The benefits
In joining the Kin team you’ll be based is our bright and fresh office in central Wellington. Kin offers a unique, high trust, and flexible work environment. We love to support one another and have fun, and we celebrate success not only with our clients but within our own business and team as well.
If you’re an expert recruiter and passionate about client and candidate experience, we’d love to hear from you!
To find out more about the role, please call Wendy Alexander on 027 277 6489 or if you’re more of an ‘apply now’ person, send us your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you’re interested in our opportunity and what you’d bring to the role. Applications close as soon as we find the right person.