Our client, a large multinational, is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. Operating in 20 countries around the world, they have 86,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. They have an ambition to be the trusted partner of their clients and customers by pioneering in mobility. As they take on new challenges and continue to grow their operation in Wellington, they are seeking a driven and self-motivated ER Advisor to join their team on a short-term project The Role
Reporting to the GM of People and Culture, the ER Advisor will provide day to day Employment Relations advice and support to the business by proactively managing an ER case load. Responsibilities will include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Providing specialist Employment Relations advice and coaching to Frontline People Managers and Team Leaders;
- Case managing a portfolio of employment issues and supporting Frontline People Managers and Team Leaders with managing these issues;
- Escalating complex ER issues to the Business Partner or General Manager where appropriate;
- Providing ad hoc advice across all Human Resource matters (for line managers);
- Keeping the General Manager People and Culture up to date with the progress of ER cases in a timely manner and providing appropriate reporting as required;
- Providing project support to the General Manager and Business Partner as required; and
- Liaising and engaging with the Union as required collaboratively and effectively.
If you are self-motivated, hard-working, passionate about ER and have between 3-5 years HR experience, preferably in a similar role then we want to hear from you. Tertiary qualifications in HR and experience within a unionised environment will be highly regarded. How to Apply
If this sounds like the right job for you then please hit “apply now” with an updated CV and a cover letter outlining your experience. For more information on the role please call Samara Fischer on 021 830 146 or email Samara at [email protected]
. Applications close as soon as we find the right candidate.