Who are we?
IntegrationWorks are the integration experts. We are specialists in the integration arena and that’s part of what makes us different from all others. We pride ourselves in not only the high-level professional services we provide to our clients, but in building and growing our talented team here in New Zealand and offshore. At Integration Works you will have a true career path. We support our team and are proud to say you will be part of a team of world-class talent. About the role
IntegrationWorks is growing rapidly and they are looking for an Integration Test Analyst to join them on the next step in their journey. This role will be working to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment. Ultimately your role will be:
- Planning, designing and delivering testing solutions
- Coding and configuration of a test framework and test suites
- Ensuring the Customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Driving and facilitating continuous improvement of QA processes.
We are looking for someone who has outstanding communication skills with a keen eye for detail. You will have a strong service focus and be proactive and responsive to your customers’ needs. Along with this you will also have:
- ISTQB or similar and prior experience in manual and technical testing
- Proven experience developing automated test frameworks
- Extensive knowledge across unit, functional, system, integration and end-to-end testing
- Experience of CI/CD, source control systems and configuration management (experience building CI pipelines would be an advantage)
- Experience in Agile and Dev/Ops development environments
- An ability to develop and maintain testing strategies, processes, and procedures for the provision of software testing
- Demonstrated proactive identification of improvement opportunities and implementing them
- Experience using Postman or SOAPUI or similar tools
- A working understanding of a programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Groovy)
- Knowledge of integration testing including testing REST, SOAP services
You will also bring your critical thinking, analytical skills and problem-solving ability, as well as being able to communicate technical information appropriately to your audience. Experience with the financial services industry would be an advantage. What’s in it for you?
Where do we start! Aside from the fact that you’ll be working with the integration experts and world-class talent, we also offer opportunities to be part of our global expansion. We provide mentoring for ambitious people and will work hard to ensure that you are engaged in work you truly enjoy.
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role so you can apply now with your CV and cover letter or contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
if you’d like to find out more.