Architectural Technician – Athfield Architects
- Be part of this creative, innovative, award winning, iconic NZ firm
- Great supportive company culture
- Really diverse, interesting, complex and large-scale projects
Athfield Architects is one of New Zealand’s best-known Architecture and Design practices, having been around for more the 50 years: winning awards both locally and internationally. They are a creative, collaborative, talented, social, down to earth and close-knit team.
They are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician to work within their project team on a range of commercial projects. You will be based in the Wellington office situated in the hills of Khandallah, where you will enjoy the magnificent views and great company culture.
You will be an experienced Architectural Technician with at least 2 years experience, working in complex building projects in a technical research and design role, ideally within a BIM environment.
You will be highly skilled in the application and integration of Construction Technologies and have the ability to make decisions based on constraints as they emerge through the design process, supporting the Project Lead by providing key design input into the technical resolution of projects
- Be proficient in REVIT or similar 3D modelling software and have experience with Navisworks or Enscape
- Be able to work across multiple project scales and project types
- Have a qualification in Building Science, Architectural Design or related education
- Be a real team player with a can-do attitude and an appetite for learning.
- Enjoy working both collaboratively and independently as part of the project design team.
At Athfield Architects you will get to work on some really interesting unique and complex large-scale projects, working collaboratively with the project team. There is real scope for you to grow and progress your career within this supportive and creative iconic company.
This is a great opportunity to join this unique, creative, social and successful company. If this sounds like you please “apply now” with an up to date CV and a cover letter telling me why you will be a great addition to the Athfield Architects team. For more information email [email protected]