This exciting leadership role is one that you can make your own. We are looking for either an experienced General Manager with a turf technology background or a Manager who possesses commercial, sports & residential turf landscaping experience who is looking for the next step in your career. If you don't have the turf experience, you may be an incredible Manager who loves all aspects of running a busy labouring type business.
Our team of approximately 30 staff are looking for a General Manager who can provide leadership and manage all facets of the business, who can develop the sales, service and delivery teams and manage the workshop and a turf landscaping business.
If you're looking for your next challenge, and you love juggling the day-to-day management of people and projects while balancing the needs of operational and business commitments to increase turnover each year, you will be:
- leading and developing the skills of 30+ team members
- managing commercial projects and contracts in turf technologies
- driving sales, service, estimating, pricing, end-to-end delivery of jobs and contracts
- committed to meeting Environmental and Health & Safety standards
- leveraging off your procurement and supply chain knowledge.
In addition you will have:
- the ability to lead and manage people effectively
- solid communication and problem-solving skills
- strong planning and project management skills
- the ability to confidently manage multiple projects with the support of your team
- initiative, be self-motivated with a commercial awareness
- the ability to take ownership, responsibility and accountability.
A competitive salary and company vehicle. Additional rewards and benefits that grow with your successes.
The ongoing support of a CEO who knows this small company has a big future.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and a cover letter outlining what you have to offer to [email protected]
or simply apply now!