About the company
After only a short period of operation, our client is proud to say that they have already helped more than 10,000 New Zealanders improve their quality of life. They are on a mission to be the leading private sector provider of quality health services to the Public Health Sector. Every day they have teams of health specialists on client sites, helping deliver effective and efficient medical and surgical outcomes.
They’re a high growth company with the combined vision of improving the health and lives of New Zealanders by improving access to tertiary health care. Clients love them because they support them to meet their targets, increase their capacity to see more patients while offering a highly cost-effective solution. About the role
Our client is looking for an experienced and commercially astute business development manager to help accelerate growth across their primary market; the District Health Boards. They work closely with hospital executives and departments throughout New Zealand in identifying problems and providing solutions so that patients receive the care that they need, when they need it. Day to day you will:
- Identify opportunities within your target market
- Form close and trusted relationships with client stakeholders
- Work with the Managing Director to provide health care solutions that meet and exceed client expectations
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure solutions are delivered seamlessly
- Keep clients coming back for more through your professionalism, engaging style, and overall approach to service.
You’ll be known in the market as a business or sales leader; someone with integrity and who has a talent for helping clients clarify their needs, and then provide practical solutions. You’ll be able to take a strategic view of the sales process, removing barriers as you go so that the delivery team can do what they do best. We’re looking for a business development professional with:
- A demonstrated track record of enterprise sales success
- Credibility and confidence liaising at executive level
- A growth mind-set – there are ambitious growth plans over the coming couple of years
- An understanding of procurement practice
- Sound commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication skills on all fronts
- A collaborative approach; they’re a small team and work closely together.
If you’d like a confidential conversation before applying, please contact Wendy Alexander from Kin on 027 277 6489. Otherwise please apply now with your CV and a cover letter, telling us a bit about you and what you believe you would bring to the role. Applications close 24 February 2019.