A bit about us…
Our vision is a natural environment in which native species survive, thrive and flourish, free from the threat and destruction of introduced pests. Goodnature is constantly working to
“empower the people in their fight for environmental balance”
Developing products that make it easy for everyone to create sanctuaries in their backyard, however big. We are committed to providing pragmatic solutions to one of our most serious environmental problems - biodiversity decline. This is through the design and manufacture of automatic traps that humanely kill pest animals and then reset themselves. The traps are humane and toxin free and have been designed to save users time and effort. A bit about the role...
The newly created Marketing Leader role is a rare opportunity to be involved in turning our brand into a globally recognized purpose driven consumer led one. Already established with sales in 19 countries, you’ll utilize your broad marketing skills and experience to build on this through:
- leading the effort to build our brand consistently around the world;
- supporting our international distribution partners
- setting brand and product marketing strategy – including establishing brand rules
- building collateral, messaging, copy and content production
- managing, PR, e-commerce, social media, packaging and promotion…
- leading 3 direct reports - 2 Graphic Designers and an E-commerce Manager
- utilizing contracted experts as needed.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will provide the marketing strategy to enter new global markets whilst continuing to sustainably grow sales across all sectors, channels and products here at home (NZ).
You will :
- be a strong Marketing all-rounder with expertise across strategy & brand development, content creation, digital, event panning, promotional campaigns, product management, PR and social media…
- have been perfecting your marketing craft for 5+ years in integrated marketing (preferably B2C)
- have excellent writing and communication skills
- have strong technology skills and be someone who loves identifying and utilizing modern marketing tools and techniques
- be someone with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- be a naturally approachable and relatable personality, with experience leading teams.
This is more than just a job, it’s understanding our mission and living it. We are controlling predators around the world and saving species while we do it.
Join our mission, see up close the impact our business has, spend some time in the outdoors and go home every day feeling great that you have helped our customers make a difference to their environment - apply with your resume and a cover letter, applications close 31st Jan or as soon as the right candidate applies.