Technical Sales Support About Us :
HTC Ltd offers sales, hire, service and calibration of quality hydraulic tools and related equipment, to a wide range of industries across NZ. We offer the best equipment, the latest technology and fantastic customer service to our customers.A proudly NZ owned family business with more than 30 years’ experience, we are committed to growth, and have just expanded into new offices in Airport Oaks, Mangere. About the role :
Your key responsibilities will be to:
What you will bring :
- lead the Auckland branch response to inbound sales enquiries
- support the Branch Manager in delighting customers and growing sales
- provide support for Account Managers with sales enquiries
- foster strong relationships with HTC’s customers and suppliers
- provide support to Calibration, Service & Hire departments
- maintain the Auckland sales showroom.
We are looking to hire the right person, not necessarily the right CV. The career path you have taken so far, is not a deal breaker for us.
We’re looking for someone with :
- a strong mechanical aptitude
- IT competency and the ability to learn new systems
- excellent relationship building and communication skills
- strong willingness to learn and a hunger to excel in the role
- a trade qualification in engineering (or mechanical trade) is useful, but not essential.
We really care about what we do, how we do it and the people we work with. You’ll be joining a close-knit, friendly team who is serious about excellence. We have high standards for ourselves and each other, and we are committed to supporting our staff to be the very best they can be. We will invest heavily in training and developing you and we will recognise your hard work.
If you have a huge work ethic and a strong drive to excel, we’d love to hear from you. Get your skates on - applications close on Friday 7th December.