About the role
This role holds a special place within our business and in many ways is the glue that connects our wider team. We’re looking for an authentic communications and wellness champion to join our Wellington team and take the lead on our communications strategy and plan, caretake our social channels, and thoughtfully deliver our communications internally, and to the outside world.
Along with being a creative and accomplished writer, you’ll also be responsible for our employee wellness framework. We care deeply about our team and strive to make their experience at Redvespa memorable, sustainable, and balanced.
The dual nature of this role means your days will be varied, interesting, and impactful. Day to day you will:
- Design and deliver our communications strategy, internally and to the wider world
- Champion the next phase of our website development
- Contribute ideas and content for our market facing channels
- Fly the Redvespa flag at events and conferences
- Lead and contribute to our thinking on wellness initiatives.
You’ll be a delight to work with and be known for having a sense of humour underpinned by a rich streak of kindness. Your thoughtful and considered approach will be valued in this role and we’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years in a communications role
- A clean and clear written communication style
- An enquiring mind, constantly looking for fresh ideas and new ways of doing things
- An understanding and appreciation for employee experience.
You’ll be confident, curious, authentic and kind. And if that’s not enough, you’ll have a highly developed ‘being organised’ super power! A bit about us
We’re a team who believe in making change happen, through unleashing the potential that is within people, organisations, and communities. It’s what gets us out of bed every day, and why we exist.
With offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch, we have a rich 15-year history or supporting Kiwi businesses through change in a way that is pragmatic, innovative, and human.
We’ve partnered with Kin to find someone special for this role and applications close as soon as we find the right person. If you’d like to find out more before applying please call Tracey Fletcher on 022 015 0343, or Wendy Alexander on 027 277 6489, or apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and what interests you about our role.