About the role
Our Chief Culture Officer is looking for someone special to join him on the mission to make Redvespa simply irresistible for our employees and for our clients! Our ethos is that to deliver an inspiring customer experience, you need to deliver an even better employee experience. If this approach resonates with you – read on! Day to day this role is responsible for:
- The pastoral and people care of our amazing Auckland based team
- Co-creation of the design then delivery of our people care strategy for Auckland
- Recruitment, capability alignment, performance development, engagement, and talent initiatives
- Being the go to for all things people related in Auckland.
You’ll be a modern and fresh thinker on all things relating to people & culture; we care deeply about the experience our employees have at work! You’ll be comfortable supporting a distributed team, and constantly strive to find better ways to attract, develop, nurture, and retain our team. We are looking for a people care champion who has:
A bit about us
- 2+ years’ experience in an HR generalist role
- A natural talent for connecting and supporting employees through the full employee lifecycle
- The knack for balancing what’s correct, with what’s right
- An ability to connect meaningfully with a wide range of folk (we’re a diverse bunch at Redvespa)
- An innovative and creative approach and a love for life-long learning
The Redvespa team believe in making change happen, through unleashing the potential that is within people, organisations, and communities. It’s what gets us out of bed every day, and why we exist.
With offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch, we have a rich 15-year history of supporting Kiwi businesses through change in a way that is pragmatic, innovative, and human. What do you say? Are you interested?
We’ve partnered with Kin to find someone special for this role and applications close as soon as we find the right person. If you’d like to find out more before applying please call Tracey Fletcher on 022 015 0343, or Wendy Alexander on 027 277 6489, or apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you, and what interests you about our role.