We are passionate about the future of work and strive to support our client’s in building workplaces that are inspiring, innovative, and enduring.
We are looking for a Senior People and Culture Business Partner to join our talented team in Auckland. This is an amazing opportunity if you are keen to step outside of a typical HR role.
You’ll be supporting our team and clients as a trusted advisor leading work across all aspects of HR including strategic people and culture advice, employment relations, change management, process and policy development and providing general HR solutions to customers large and small. At Humankind we are lucky enough to work with some of the best businesses in the country, including fast growth small and medium businesses, as well as large government organisations.
We are searching for someone who can:
- build and lead strong, enduring client relationships - it’s what we do best
- continually provide innovative HR solutions
- comfortably juggle multiple projects
- identify business development opportunities
- live our values every day (check them out on our web site!)
- bring energy, innovation and focus to everything they do.
You will have a background that includes:
- generalist HR experience at a senior level
- experience and excitement in taking a design thinking approach to co-create strategies with clients
- both a strategic and operational focus
- experience leading and managing multiple work programmes simultaneously
- strong commercial acumen
- compelling spoken and written communication skills
- practical experience in developing and growing people.
We are looking for someone who shares our vision to build better workplaces, someone who is purpose driven and strives to be the best that they can be. Our team are avid life-long learners and we love trying new ways of working.
In joining our team you’ll be based in our awesome co-working space in the Auckland CBD. Humankind offers a unique, high trust, and flexible work environment. You’ll be part of a team who love to support each other and have fun; we celebrate success not only with our customers but within our own business as well.
If this role appeals to you, and you believe you could be a great fit with our team please apply now with your cover letter and CV - we’d love to hear from you!