With a history of innovation, industry expertise and a passion for excellence, Agilyx inspires customers to build a lasting competitive advantage. Agilyx Australia's competitive advantage is underscored by our core differentiators; our game-changing ERP product suite and our highly experienced teams. About the role
We're seeking a Project Manager to take responsibility for the initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of projects relating to the implementation or upgrade of FinancialForce.com and Unit4 Business World ERP systems and associated products on time, within budget and to the agreed scope in a commercial manner You will:
You will have:
- Provide leadership to the project teams on both the customer and vendor side.
- Prepare and execute highly technical project plans, including scope, schedule, budget, resources, and project deliverables.
- Lead key teams to deliver quality projects on time and in scope.
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation (according to the approved project plan), to ensure project objectives are met.
- Own the results of the 5 project management process areas as outlined in the PMBOK i.e. Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Closure Processes.
- Assist with contract development, develop the PID/PMP
- Plan and manage end-to-end delivery and implementation of Unit4 Business World and associated products.
- Manage risks, issues and change requests across multiple IT projects, reporting to the relevant managers and committee.
- 3+ years’ experience in implementation management.
- A minimum involvement of 3 full ERP life cycle projects.
- Experience managing SalesForce, FinancialForce or Unit4 Business World projects.
- Solid understanding of business processes.
- Sound understanding of Project Management methodologies, PRINCE2 / PMP training preferred.
- Strong planning, leadership and people skills
You will earn the respect of our clients by showing adaptability, tact, commitment and resourcefulness - providing proactive communication and demonstrating integrity in everything you do. Travel
Agilyx project managers and consultants collaborate with our customers and so usually work on site with customers across Australia. Travel to New Zealand, Pacific Islands or North America may also be required. Travel is considered to be a part of the role. An ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory. Home working is also available at times.
You must have a current, valid right to work in Australia.
No agencies please.