Waterford Security is a family-owned and 100% New Zealand-owned business. Since 1994, we’ve built a reputation up and down the country for providing well-informed advice and prompt, dependable service. Our clients include government organisations, banks, hospitals, large recreational facilities like sport stadiums, and owners of multi-storey commercial and residential buildings.
With offices in Auckland, Wellington, and now Palmerston North, we install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV and alarms, providing service across the whole of New Zealand.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and providing exceptional service to our clients. Our approach is to tailor solutions to individual clients and situations drawing on a wide range of proven products and the latest innovations in security. We will never install a product we don’t believe provide our clients with an appropriate and reliable solution for their business. About the role
The Client Services Administrator role plays a key part in the Client Services team. Day to day, you’ll be providing administration support to the wider team, and engaging with clients to keep them updated. This role is varied and will include:
- Managing the service request inbox and updating this daily
- Loading new programming jobs to our database
- Keeping the database information up to date and accurate
- Receiving service queries and allocating these to the team
- Responding to queries from other team members
- Engaging with clients to keep them updated on progress
You will be a highly organised administrator with an exceptional attention to detail. You’ll enjoy engaging with people and will bring a customer-centric approach to your work. You may already have administration experience, or perhaps you are looking for your first step into an admin role. You’ll also ideally bring:
- Previous experience in administration or customer service
- A natural ability with technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- An organised and proactive approach
- An ability to pick up new concepts quickly
We have partnered with Kin to fill this key role so if this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, ‘apply now’! Or for more information, you can contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
. We are reviewing applications as we go so apply today!